The #1 difference between success and failure in today’s business environment is the ability to SELL – your ideas, your products, your services, and most importantly … yourself!
Want to grow your influence? … grow your sales? … grow your business? Want to attract new clients instead of chasing them?
Now you have an opportunity to gain a distinct advantage by attending the half-day MAKING RAIN workshop!
Using a practical, interactive and hands-on approach, this workshop will teach you the art and science of “MAKING RAIN” – selling and marketing yourself, your ideas, your services, and your products. It is designed for professionals whose success is determined by their ability to identify, influence, and sell to decision makers.
In this condensed 4 hour workshop you will learn how to:
• Understand the steps in the Business Development Process
• Avoid the biggest sales mistakes professionals make
• Develop a “sales mindset” and get past the myths that hold you back
• Get both “to” and “through” the front door
• Attract new leads and influence prospects to hire you or buy from you
• Create a powerful prospecting system
• Lead constructive prospect and client meetings
You will take away tools, strategies and tactics to boost your sales and grow your business. For more information visit www.makingrain.info
MAKING RAIN is coming to Toronto, Bloor West Village … Thursday, February 6, 2014 – 8:30am to 12:30pm
Workshop Fee – $197 (Early Bird Fee – $147 – until Feb 3) … use promo code “take-10″ when registering to save an additional 10%
Just one more sale, one more contract, or one more loyal client … what would that be worth to you?